Win a Roland Garros limited edition Wilson Clash 100 tennis racket
The Wilson Clash 100 is part of a new racket range that was launched in 2019 by the world’s leading tennis brand. This innovative racket is packed full of ground-breaking technology and we’ve secured a very special limited edition version to give away as a prize.
We’ve teamed up with Wilson to give 1 lucky winner the chance to win a ‘Roland Garros’ Wilson Clash 100 (grip size 3).
Roger Federer may have always played with the Wilson Pro Staff but that didn’t stop him wanting to see what all the fuss was about so he tried out the Clash. Now it’s one of the most popular rackets in the Wilson range and performed highly in recent Tennishead play testing.
About the Wilson Clash 100
The Clash took 3 years to develop and was engineered to appeal to a broad range of players. Carbon mapping enables a free swing with the confidence that you will still be able to control the ball on both horizontal and vertical swings. (In other words you can blast your groundstrokes & serve and the ball will still go in!). But Wilson didn’t stop there as they realised that if you swing big then you need your racket to feel solid whilst you are in contact with the ball, so they say they’ve gone that one step further and created another new technology called Stable Smart.
To win this prize simply answer the simple question below and cross your fingers for good luck!
Competition closes on November 31st, 2020
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner