Win the new ASICS GEL-RESOLUTION 8 tennis shoes with full outfit
Gael Monfils is one of the most athletic players to have ever moved around the tennis court and he’s on a stunning 2020 run of form, now you can win his tennis shoes and full outfit thanks to our exclusive tennishead ASICS reader competition
We’ve teamed up with our friends at ASICS to offer you the chance to win the new ASICS GEL-RESOLUTION 8 tennis shoes plus socks, shorts and shirt. This is your chance to look smart at the same time as benefiting from the state of the art technology that goes into making these shoes perfect for a baseline tennis player.
In our recent play test of this new version of ASICS GEL-RESOLUTION 8 shoes the results were very positive with our testers loving the enhanced stability provided by the unique DYNAWALL offering added midfoot stability during lateral movement. You can read our full tennis shoe review and watch our play test video here.
With an RRP of over £200 this prize package includes one full outfit for men and women consisting of ASICS GEL-RESOLUTION 8 tennis shoes, men’s polo shirt or ladies tank top, men’s or ladies shorts and crew socks. To win this stunning prize simply answer the simple question below correctly and cross your fingers for good luck!
Competition closes on Tuesday March 31st, 2020 at 12pm
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis racket & equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates with our legendary newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner