Roger Federer schedule for 2021: When can fans expect to see the Swiss superstar this year?
Roger Federer faced big setbacks in 2020, but he is looking to make a strong return to the tour. So how is his schedule looking for 2021?
Federer has not played on the ATP Tour since reaching the Australian Open semi-finals in January 2020. A double-knee surgery later and he is ready to get back out on the court.
Federer will be getting his season underway at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha on 8th March. He will likely play in Dubai the following week from 14th March. Federer’s agent Tony Godsick recently announced that he would not play Miami at the end of the month despite being the defending champion.
Currently, the Roger Federer provisional 2021 schedule is as follows but is subject to change:
Qatar ExxonMobil Open, Doha (March 8 – 13)
Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, UAE (March 14 – 20) Withdrew to continue training
APRIL & MAY
Geneva Open, Switzerland (May 16 – 22)
Roland Garros, Paris (May 31 – June 13)
JUNE & JULY
Noventi Open, Halle (June 14 – 20)
Wimbledon (June 28 – July 11)
Olympic Games, Tokyo (July 24 – 30)
Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati (August 14 – 22)
US Open, New York (August 30 – September 12)
Laver Cup, Boston, USA (September 24 – 26)
Swiss Indoors, Basel (October 23 – 31)
ATP Finals, Turin (November 14 -21)
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates with our legendary newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner