Win a Trion:Z Zen loop wristband
Featuring two 1,000 Gauss magnets, the new Trion:Z Zen Loop range of new lifestyle-inspired magnetic therapy wristbands features a premium braided cord construction – strength tested to 50kg – to withstand high performance competition. Magnetic therapy is believed to increase mobility, reduce pain and increase performance.
The scientists at Trion:Z claim the bracelets can increase blood flow and oxygen to all areas of the body, producing higher levels of white blood cells which have anti-inflammatory properties.
For your chance to win a Trion:Z Zen Loop wristband – available in a range of colours with a brushed stainless steel clasp – simply answer the question below by filling in the form on the right hand side of this page.
What is the name of the new Trion:Z magnetic therapy bracelet?
a) Zen Loop
b) Zen Core
c) Core Loop
Closing date for entries is February 28. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner