Win a pair of ASICS Court FF Novak tennis shoes
If you want to move like the world No.1 on a tennis court then now is your chance as we’ve got three pairs of the incredible ASICS Court FF Novak tennis trainers to offer as prizes in this exclusive Tennishead competition
ASICS joined forces with Novak Djokovic to help design a shoe that matched the aspirations of one of the greatest tennis players of all time and undoubtedly the most dynamic mover the game has ever seen. To watch him slide around a tennis court retrieving balls from all corners simply has to be seen to be believed and a key element of his performance is down to his ASICS Court FF Novak shoes.
Recently we sent our top Tennishead play testers out onto court to see for themselves how these ground breaking shoes performed. Watch the results in our play test video below and in our full review.
Now we’ve teamed up with ASICS to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of the ASICS Court FF Novak trainers simply by entering our free competition below. Good luck to you all!
This competition is now closed for entries. More brilliant free competitions can be found here
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner