“Some people would disagree with Roger Federer” ATP star reveals surprising habit of Swiss maestro
Kyle Edmund has opened up to Tennishead readers about the eating habits of Roger Federer as part of an exclusive competition to mark the launch of the new Wilson Pro Staff v13 racket that both players use
Tennishead asked for as many questions as possible to be directed at Kyle Edmund and he chose his favourite 5 as part of a competition to win a new v13 Wilson Pro Staff tennis racket, a racket that both Roger Federer and Kyle Edmund have played with for their whole careers.
One of the questions to Kyle was the classic about who he would have at his dream dinner party. Kyle couldn’t name his favourite players but he did reveal that he once sat next to Federer at dinner for the Laver Cup where Federer revealed that he likes his steaks to be well-done, a fact that Edmund thought some people would find surprising.
To watch all of Kyle’s favourite 5 questions and to find out if you won the Wilson Pro Staff v13 watch the video below:
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner