World No.3 Milos Raonic will be wearing green and blue for the first Grand Slam of the year, teaming a classic pair of navy shorts with the aptly named Yarra Crew in vivid jade.
Named after the river that runs through Melbourne, the collection also features the Yarra Tank in jewel, which will be worn by British No.2 Heather Watson and American Nicole Gibbs.
All three athletes will be wearing the New Balance 996v3, featuring the first ever knit, nylon-infused upper; an innovative, form-fitting fabric design that is heat-fused for strength and durability. The v3 also includes a newly designed PROBANK to improve lateral stability.
The Australian Open starts on January 16.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner