Perfect your game ‘in person’ with the world’s leading tennis strategy expert
Craig O’Shannessy, former tennis strategy analyst for Novak Djokovic, is offering two webinars that will ‘utilise winning percentages to teach you the best patterns of play’.
Long time writer for Tennishead and widely recognised as the global leader in his field of tennis strategy analysis, Craig O’Shannessy is opening up his expertise in two exclusive webinars for the first time ever.
The webinars, taking place on Thursday, July 21st, 2022: 1.00 pm US Central Time (singles) and Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 1:00 pm US Central Time (doubles), will deliver 90 minutes of guidance on ‘Patterns & Percentages Of Winning Singles Strategy’ and ‘Patterns & Percentages Of Winning Doubles Strategy’.
Novak Djokovic has said of his time working with Craig, “Craig has an immense love, passion, and devotion to the sport. He is a coach and an analyst and what he does, he does very well. He is devoted to that. He sees the game from every detail and different perspectives that are important for all of us players to take into consideration.”
As a taster here’s more detail on what you can expect from the singles webinar:
- The percentage of points won to fuel your overall success.
- Learn that tennis is a game of errors and “forcing” errors is your No.1 goal.
- What is your ideal point? Learn the different priorities when the point starts with a 1st & 2nd serve and also a 1st and 2nd serve return.
- The length of the rally is now one of the most important stats in our sport. Craig championed “First Strike” tennis in 2015 after uncovering key match metrics from rallies of 0-4 shots, 5-8 shots and 9+.
- Match winners universally perform better in one specific rally length. Learn which one it is and how that is going to influence what you do on the practice court.
- Is consistency overrated? Yes.
- Are unforced errors the worst stat in our sport? Also, yes.
- Craig has the undisputed proof from match metrics that you need to be working more on your serve and return in practice
- Should approach and volley be a key part of your overall strategy? Absolutely! The webinar covers the four ways to get to the net and which one is the best.
🎾 Free >> Join our legendary newsletter
🎾 Read >> World’s best tennis magazine
🎾 Watch >> How to enjoy ATP/WTA/Slam tennis on TV