“Novak Djokovic has the weakest smash in the Top 100” Boris Becker identifies shocking frailty in World No.1
6-time Grand Slam champion has slammed his former pupil and one of the greatest players of all time, Novak Djokovic, for having a mental problem with smashing.
Boris Becker has surprisingly identified a huge weakness in the game of 17 time Grand Slam winner Novak Djokovic saying the problem lies “in his head”.
Boris was speaking during the filming of his latest coaching videos for Top Level Tennis when he identified that Novak Djokovic has the weakest smash out of the current Top 100 players in the world, in his opinion.
Becker said, “You have no idea how much we practised the smash. It’s in his head. He thinks the ball is coming up and he wants to do something fancy an he wants to jump. I said keep it simple and just win the freaking point.’
Join the Tennishead CLUB and receive one year of gold Level access to Top Level Tennis including the Boris Becker coaching course
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner