‘I’m happy to be home,’ says Daniil Medvedev ahead of Monte Carlo Masters
Daniil Medvedev has returned to training on the clay courts of Southern France, announcing as such to his fans.
Daniil Medvedev is back in training, getting ready for the Monte Carlo Masters next week, practising near his home in the South of France.
“Happy to be back home,” the Russian said in a post on Instagram that shows him doing body exercises on a clay court. The Russian has his permanent residence in Monte Carlo too.
“Getting ready for clay season,” he added.
Daniil Medvedev is training at the Mouratoglou Academy, less than an hour’s drive along the French coast from the Monte Carlo Country Club, where the Monte Carlo Masters are held.
Medvedev will be playing the Monte Carlo Masters for a fifth time this year. He will be hoping to better his strongest result, being the semi-finals at the 2019 tournament. He will be the second seed at this year’s event, which starts on 11th April.
View this post on Instagram
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner