Guide to betting on professional tennis in Canada and the Netherlands
Professional tennis in Canada and the Netherlands has become increasingly popular. These countries have a long history of supporting the sport of tennis. They have both been playing at the highest level for decades and have some of the best facilities in the world.
When it comes to professional tennis betting, many sports fans and avid bookies have taken advantage of pro athletes. Professional tennis betting guide in Canada and Netherlands comprehensively analyzes how to win money by wagering on your favorite players in difficult matches.
How To Bet on Professional Tennis?
Have you ever wondered how to gamble on professional tennis? Have you ever wished there was some easy way of learning how to do so? If you’re a fan of professional tennis tournaments, you’ve probably heard about betting. It’s fun to follow your favorite players and see how they do, but figuring out how to win big in the games can be confusing. Here are some insights into the different professional tennis gambling markets, how to place your bets, and how they work.
- Live Betting: This is one of the most common forms of betting on professional tennis. You can bet on who will win a game, match, or set. It is usually available during matches, but you can also stake during other parts of the day. You can watch the game live and place your wager, making it more exciting and fun!
- Money Line: This type of betting is simpler than others because it only involves two players, and you only have to predict who will be the match winner. This is mainly why it is the most popular betting type in professional tennis among Canadian and Netherlands players.
- Handicap: This type of betting varies and solely depends on the online casinos and betting sites you use. This is because each bookmaker sets their preferred margin and odds for it. In handicap betting, you are to predict a certain number of sets or games in which one player will have an advantage over the opponent. Here, you stake whether the player with the + handicap or – handicap will win the advantage or disadvantage, respectively.
- Specials/ Prop Bets: These are similar to regular bets, except they’re based on something other than who will win or lose—for example, whether your favorite player will hit aces all day long. These can also be more difficult to predict because they involve many variables.
- Parlays: Parlays are made on a series of games happening at once. For example, “Novak Djokovic will win the first 2 games of this match” and “Marin Cilic will win the next 2 games” would be a parlay bet where you’re staking on 3 different outcomes in a row.
- Totals: This type of betting allows you to wager on the total number of games in a match. This can be compared to handicap betting because the bookmaker sets a margin for the total games that will take place and be won by a player before the end of the match. Gamers can place wagers on over or under the set figure.
Major Tennis Tournaments to stake on
As the number of tennis events you can bet on in Canada and the Netherlands increases, various casino sites become more interested in listing this sport on their platforms. Most of these tournaments offer a nice payout, with some even being sponsored by big brands and corporations. So, why not look at the Major tennis tournaments that might be worth risking your money for?
This is one of Canada’s biggest tournaments to place a wager on. The events hold yearly towards the end of summer in Toronto and Montreal. Many gamblers from Canada show their support by staking in a 5$ deposit casino that makes it convenient for everyone to gamble with a minimized risk. The tournament is essential for top-rated players, making it a thrilling sport to watch and stake in.
The Olympics, one of the most important and watched events in the world of sports, is held every four years. It combines all sports, including professional tennis, into one massive competition with incredible prestige. If you want to win some serious cash, you can place a wager on a match from this event!
Grand Slams are similar to the Olympics in that they’re all-encompassing professional tennis tournaments that span multiple cities and countries—but they’re held over a shorter period (usually only two weeks). In addition to the US Open, French Open, and Australian Open, Wimbledon is considered one of the four most prestigious events on the tennis calendar for Canadians and the Netherlands players to bet on in their favorite casinos.
This is a professional men’s tennis tournament held yearly at the Rotterdam Ahoy in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Being one of the significant ATP Tour 500 series that gives excitement to online casino players, gamers in the Netherlands and throughout the globe widely bet on the event. Different Dutch gaming platforms offer the tournament in their sportsbook with many bonuses and high odds.
Online betting is prevalent in Canada, the Netherlands, and worldwide. Professional tennis bettors have good odds of making a living from betting on tennis matches. Knowing the tennis tour is essential for beginners in tennis betting, as well as good money management skills and discipline.
🎾 Free >> Join our legendary newsletter
🎾 Read >> World’s best tennis magazine
🎾 Watch >> How to enjoy ATP/WTA/Slam tennis on TV