Erke hits British baselines
If you are in the market for a new pair of tennis shoes, be sure to check out the new range from ERKE.
New to the UK, ERKE’s range of sports clothing and footwear blends eye-catching designs with the latest lightweight materials.
Founded in China in 2000, the brand has expanded rapidly across Asia and the likes of Tommy Robredo, Yanina Wickmayer have been spotted wearing the ERKE logo recently.
With an emphasis on research and development, ERKE has developed E-bound technology – a high-density memory material in the sole that provides exceptional cushioning to help reduce the level of impact on joints.
Featuring a mesh upper coated in Hot Melt EVA that makes the shoe both breathable and waterproof, as well as a reinforced toe and protection for the top of the foot, it is the ideal combination of stability and durability.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner