‘Winning an Olympic medal is greatest possible success’, says Muguruza
Garbine Muguruza is one of Spain’s main hopes for a tennis medal at Tokyo Olympics as she will compete in both singles and doubles.
The two-time Grand Slam will play singles and also partner Carla Suarez Navarro as she goes in search of a first Olympic medal.
Muguruza is excited for the challenge ahead after a disappointing Wimbledon.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner