Win tickets to The Boodles 2017
One of the next opportunities to see world-class tennis being played on British soil is at the beautiful, relaxed surroundings of historic Stoke Park in Buckinghamshire, where The Boodles tennis tournament takes place.
Stoke Park is set in 350 acres of parkland estate and has been the stunning backdrop to movies like James Bond’s Goldfinger, Bridget Jones Diary, Layer Cake and Wimbledon. It is only an hour away from Central London.
It is here that the world’s tennis elite will play their final matches in preparation for The Championships at Wimbledon in front of no more than 2,000 fans. No seat is further than 12 metres from the stadium court.
The Boodles is now in its 16th year and has played host to many of the top ranked ATP players, including Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov, David Goffin and Milos Raonic to name but a few.
Players from the ATP’s “Next Generation” of players, which in 2016 included Alexander Zverev, Nick Kyrgios, Taylor Fritz and Borna Coric, have also made appearances at this event. Players for 2017 will be confirmed nearer the time.
For more information or to book tickets for 2017, visit www.theboodles.com or call the dedicated booking line on 020 7384 4877
WIN TICKETS TO THE BOODLES
Those generous people at The Boodles are offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win a pair of tickets for the event and a barbecue lunch on the lawns of Stoke Park on Saturday 1 July. We also have five pairs of tickets to be won for Tuesday 27 June for the runners-up. These tickets will give you entry to Stoke Park, access to the Garden Bar where lunch and tea will be on offer, and reserved seats within 12 metres of the tennis elite.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below by filling in the form on the right hand side of this page.
How many fans can be seated in the Stadium Court?
The closing date for entries is June 13. Winners will be notified by midday on June 14. One lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets and a barbecue lunch on Saturday, July 1. Five runners-up will each receive a pair of tickets for Tuesday 27 June with entry to Stoke Park, access to the Garden Bar where lunch and tea will be on offer, and reserved seats within 12 metres of the tennis elite. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
Images ©The Boodles photographer Jordan Mansfield
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner