Win an exclusive Minions kids Wilson tennis gift pack
Wilson, the world’s leading tennis racket brand, have teamed up with the legendary kids film Minions to launch a range of fun tennis products all specially designed to make your children smile as they learn to play
Tennis is a brilliant sport for children to learn and enjoy and now Wilson have come up with a range of fun tennis products that are sure to get your kids laughing as they jump onto court with their coach or friends.
The Minion’s film franchise is a favourite with all children, featuring the hilarious tiny yellow henchmen as they try to serve their evil boss often with hilarious consequences.
The Wilson Minions 25 inch tennis racket was “created with minions-inspired DNA to commemorate the wildly popular global phenomenon, the Minions 25 junior racket matches fun design with excellent performance. A frame that offers plenty of lightweight power and stability for young junior players, this pre-strung racket includes a bumper guard along the top of the frame to help prevent damage to the surface edge. Perfect for young kids who love the adventures of the entertaining henchmen.”
We’ve teamed up with Wilson to give you the chance to win one of five prize packs which all include a Wilson Minions junior 25 inch racket with matching Minions racket cover plus a pack of 3 Wilson Minions junior tennis balls just by answering the simple question below. Good luck!
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner