Win a Wilson RF97 Autograph Pro Staff
Co-designed by Roger Federer, the Pro Staff delivers the pure, classic feel players have come to love with a sleek new matte black paintjob. “Designed with Roger in Switzerland. Engineered in Chicago,” reads the inscription on the throat of the new Pro Staff RF 97 Autograph racket.
Finished in matte Black Velvet with glossy Tuxedo Black accents, the racket is every bit as sleek and elegant as Federer himself. Featuring the braided graphite that creates the pure, consistent feel of the Pro Staff line, this latest frame has a wider beam and head size, offering a significant power boost, not to mention a bigger sweetspot, than previous generations.
For your chance to win this fantastic racket, simply answer the question below by completing the form on the right hand side of this page.
The new Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph bears whose signature on the throat of the racket?
a) Roger Federer
b) Andy Murray
c) Rafael Nadal
Closing date for entries is December 11. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner