Win a signed copy of Boris Becker’s Wimbledon
Few names are as synonymous with Wimbledon as Boris Becker. It is thirty years since an 18-year-old Becker returned to Wimbledon as defending champion, and successfully retained his crown.
“I’m not a big believer in luck,” Becker said of his first title at the All England Club. “I believe you have lucky moments, we all need a break but if it repeats itself, you can’t call it luck anymore.
“If  had been my only Wimbledon and I had disappeared from the face of the earth yes, it was lucky, but I came back the next year and won it again at 18 and went on and won another in 1989. It was karma, it was destiny.”
The book covers the highs and lows of his life, the changes in tennis from fitness, equipment, the personalities and the media.
We’ve got five copies, signed by Becker himself, to give away. For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below by filling out the form on the right hand side of this page.
How many times did Boris Becker win the title at Wimbledon?
Closing date for entries is August 5. No cash alternative will be provided. Available to UK entrants only. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner