Wilson release two stunning new limited edition Roland Garros designed tennis rackets
The clay court season is in full swing and the world’s leading tennis racket brand Wilson have joined the party by unveiling two new frames
Wilson have released the new look Blade 98 (16×19) v7 RG and the Ultra 100 v3 RG which feature designs inspired by the only clay court Grand Slam, Roland Garros.
Wilson recently took over the headline sponsorship of the tournament which included all matches using their balls. Both new rackets feature colours that ‘reflect the red clay of Roland Garros complimented by timeless Cool Grey and Maritime Navy’.
Both rackets are available at Wilson.com. The Ultra 100 v3 RG is designed for ‘those playing a variety of tennis and want a racket with easy access to power’. The Blade 98 v7 RG is aimed at ‘competitive players who need increased feel and control to play their aggressive style’.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner