Racket Review: Pro Kennex KI Q Tour 300
Notable for its size zero, super skinny 19mm beam and a price tag under £150, this Pro Kennex also features a relatively open string pattern (16 x 19) and a big enough 98-square-inch face.
All that added up to a tennis racket that left a smile on the faces of our testers Adam and Howard. The theme of the feedback was that this Pro Kennex club boasted easy power but crucially – especially when you’re under pressure in a big match – control from the back of the court.
The 16 x 19 string pattern of the Pro Kennex also made it easy to generate spin, which Adam described as “confidence- inspiring”.
Howard was in agreement. “It has lovely control, easy-to-generate power and loads of spin. I barely made an error when I was hitting with this.”
Pro Kennex QI Tour 300 – voted BaselIne Beast in the
It’s pretty plain that you’ve found a racket that can help advanced players feel better about their games from the back of the court when the
kind of feedback testers give raves about power, control, feel and spin. Take a bow, QI Tour 300, king of the baseline battlers.
If you are looking for a racket aimed at club players, make sure you read the 2016 intermediate racket reviews in tennishead Volume 7 Issue 3. For more in-depth gear reviews, great features, and stunning images subscribe to tennishead today. ´è_´è_´è_
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner