Play tennis with Robin Soderling
Soderling, who was the only player to beat Rafael Nadal between 2005 and 2015 at Roland Garros, was forced to retire from the sport last year after struggling to recover from a bout of mononucleosis in 2011.
Soderling has not played on the ATP World Tour since winning the SkiStar Swedish Open in July 2011, but he has not been idle in his absence, designing and launching a new range of tennis balls, grips and strings under the brand RS-Tennis.
The RS All Court Black Edition ball is the first tennis ball to be designed by a former ATP champion and is the result of months and months of research and testing in labs and on the tennis court.
“I wanted to build a ball that is easy to play with, but still that acts fair and that answers your stroke in the right way,” Soderling explains.
Not only are we offering the chance for you to win an RS-Tennis goodie bag, but we are offering the opportunity to try the balls alongside Soderling himself at Pro:Direct HQ in Devon on Friday 9th September. Pretty cool, eh?
One lucky winner and a friend will make their way to Devon to meet the man himself and take part in a masterclass where you will learn how to improve your serve. The session will be streamed live via the Pro:Direct website, so not only can you improve your technique, but you can also be the envy of your friends.
You need to be available to attend the masterclass on Friday September, 9, so go on,what are you waiting for? Enter now and thank our friends at Pro:Direct, one of the UK’s best online retailers, for a fantastic opportuity to sharpen your game with Robin Soderling.
For your chance to win this great experience, simply answer the question below by completing the form on the right hand side of this page.
Who did Robin Soderling famously beat at Roland Garros in 2009?
a) Rafael Nadal
b) Roger Federer
c) Novak Djokovic
The winner will be drawn on Monday, September 5. The winner and a guest will attend an afternoon with Robin Soderling, hosted by Pro:Direct in Devon on Friday, September 9. The prize includes an RS-Tennis goodie bag but does not cover travel or hotel costs. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner