Play tennis with Heather Watson
Watson won the mixed doubles title at Wimbledon in July, pairing up with Finland’s Henri Kontinen to become the first homegrown mixed doubles champion since Jamie Murray won the title with Jelena Jankovic in 2007.
Not only are we offering the chance for you to win a whole load of New Balance goodies, but we are offering the opportunity to put the gear to the test with Heather herself in London on Wednesday, October 26.
One lucky winner and a friend will make their way to London to meet Guernsey-born Heather and take part in a masterclass with the British No.2. The session will be streamed live via the Pro:Direct website, so your friends can watch while you improve your technique.
You need to be available to attend the masterclass on Wednesday, October 26, so go on, what are you waiting for? Enter now and thank our friends at Pro:Direct, one of the UK’s best online retailers, for a fantastic opportunity to sharpen your game with Heather Watson.
For your chance to win this great experience, simply answer the question below by completing the form on the right hand side of this page.
Where was Heather Watson born?
c) Isle of Wight
The winner will be drawn on Wednesday, October 19. The winner and a guest will attend an afternoon with Heather Watson, hosted by Pro:Direct in London on Wednesday, October 26. The prize includes a New Balance T-shirt, shorts, shoes and accessories but does not cover travel or hotel costs. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner