Murray goes underground ahead of Wimbledon
Fresh from his historic fifth Aegon Championships title at Queen’s Club on Sunday, Murray trained with his brother Jamie – the current doubles world No.1 – at a custom-made tennis court at the Postal Museum’s Mail Rail Tunnels in London.
World No.2 Murray, who will get his Wimbledon campaign underway on Tuesday, will be hoping to repeat his 2013 run to the title at the All England Club.
“I’m doing all I can to prepare and be at my very best in order to be successful at Wimbledon,” said Murray, who debuted the Under Armour kit and shoes he will be wearing at this year’s Championships. “This underground training facility that Under Armour has created for Jamie and me really represents my intense focus and ‘tunnel vision’ approach to training, both on and off the court.”
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner