Meet James Blake in the City of London
If youre a fan of James Blake and you have a spare lunchtime to kill this Thursday you could meet your idol at his book signing in the City of London.
James Blake with the model good looks is launching the paperback version of the autobiography that he released in September last year.
As well as being a genuinely cracking read (he has an awful lot to tell), it would definitely win the prize for tennis book with the longest title Breaking Back: How I Lost Everything and Won Back My Life.
The man himself will be at the Waterstones branch in Leadenhall Market on 19 June at 12.30pm for one hour.
The bookshop is in the east of the capital and the nearest tube stations are Monument and Liverpool Street.
Waterstone’s Leadenhall Market, Whittington Avenue, Leadenhall Market, City, London, EC3V1PJ
Visit the Waterstones website for more details.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner