June 2016 issue on sale now
Jamie Murray makes his debut on the cover of tennishead as he talks about his historic climb to world No.1. Murray tells tennishead how his time at No.1 was made sweeter after nearly quitting the sport three years ago.
Award-winning tennis writer Paul Newman ponders whether this year’s French Open could see someone follow in the footsteps of Justine Henin, Ana Ivanovic and Li Na and win their first Grand Slam at Roland Garros. Could this year’s tournament be an opportunity for the likes of Simona Halep, Garbine Muguruza and Agnieszka Radwanska?
Get to know Danka Kovinic, who is flying the flag for the little Balkan nation of Montenegro, while South Korean trailblazer Hyeon Chung talks to tennishead.
We look ahead to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and what it could mean for Brazilian tennis, while there are plenty of tickets to British grass court tournaments for you to win.
There’s analysis of Richard Gasquet’s beautiful one-handed backhand, plus Patrick Mouratoglou’s tips for playing in clay and some fitness drills to get you in shape for your club championships.
Gear editor Michael Beattie looks at some of the game’s serial racket smashers, while we review the best improver rackets on the market.
For all this, and much, much more, get your hands on a copy of tennishead today. On sale in selected branches of Tesco, Sainsbury’s and WHSmith. Click here to subscribe.
Check out a preview of the magazine below – selected pages only
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner