‘If anyone can stop Novak Djokovic, it is Rafael Nadal’ – claims analyst
Tennis coach and analyst Darren Cahill has claimed that Rafael Nadal is the only player that could stop Novak Djokovic winning 2021 US Open.
The world number one won his 20th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon earlier this month, equalling Roger Federer and Nadal on the all-time Major list..
Djokovic is bidding to become the first man to win the Golden Calendar Grand Slam – having already won Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon in 2021.
The Serbian has been successful three times in New York, while Nadal won his fourth US Open title in 2019 after defeating Daniil Medvedev in a thrilling final.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner