‘I wouldn’t put pressure on Djokovic to go for gold’, says top analyst
Tennis analyst Alex Corretja believes Novak Djokovic is favourite to win gold at Tokyo Olympics but wouldn’t put too pressure on him after a great 2021.
The world number one won his 20th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon earlier this month, equalling Roger Federer and Nadal on the all-time Major list..
Djokovic is bidding to win Olympic Gold and US Open to become the first man to win all five Major titles in the same year – having already won Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon in 2021.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner