HEAD Extreme Tour buyers guide
Introducing the Head Graphene 360+ Extreme Tour. Targeted at both intermediate and advanced players, this racket has something for everyone. The smaller head size and light feel ensure that this racket is easy for many people to play with.
The latest Extreme model is endorsed by current top 10 player, Matteo Berrettini and is built to deliver plenty of power and spin. The 305 gram weight ensures players can get a high amount of racket head speed which increases the amount of power being generated off the racket.
One of the most common racket brands around, HEAD rackets are currently used by half of the top 10 on the ATP Tour, showing how popular the manufacturer is with a variety of players and game styles. For example, world number 1 Novak Djokovic has been used the HEAD Speed range throughout his career. The Extreme Tour was first launched towards the end of 2020 and adds to HEAD’s growing array and racket ranges.
The racket benefits from the latest up to date technology, such as the specially designed speed grommets which allow increased string movement when making impact with the ball. This is accompanied by the 16×19 string pattern which assist in increasing the amount of spin being applied on each shot. To add to this, Graphene 360+ has become a very common feature of HEAD racket ranges and is strategically placed in both the shaft as well as the head of the racket, allowing energy to transfer effectively throughout the entire racket. This contributes to a racket which has the ability to provide plenty of spin and power to your game.
R.R.P = $235/£175
Head size = 98 sq in
Weight = 305g
String pattern = 16/19
The HEAD Extreme Tour aims to target both the intermediate and advanced player who enjoys playing with both spin and power. This is aided by the 16X19 string pattern and 305 gram weight allowing players to generate extra topspin when taking on shots from all areas of the court.
Buy this racket:
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner