Eurosport to show British grass events including Nottingham
The DFS Classic in Edgbaston, the ATP event in Nottingham and the WTA event in Eastbourne will all be shown live on British Eurosport this summer.
The deal between the Lawn Tennis Association and the sports broadcaster is good news for tennis fans and means there will be more live action than ever before to watch on British TV sets this summer.
The Eastbourne event will also be shown live on the BBC from the quarter-finals stage onwards.
The LTA has already confirmed a handful of names for the three tournaments.
Australian Open runner-up Jo-Wilfried Tsonga will be at Nottingham, while world No.4 Jelena Jankovic will defend her Edgbaston title.
Former world No.1s Amelie Mauresmo and Lindsay Davenport have both confirmed they’ll be on the south coast in Eastbourne as part of their Wimbledon preparations.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner