Dunlop partners with British federation in 3 year deal
Global rackets and balls brand Dunlop has stepped into a multi year arrangement to deliver equipment and technical support to the Lawn Tennis Association, the governing body of tennis in Great Britain.
The LTA had previous partnered with Babolat but Dunlop have continued their investment in similar partnerships and will provide stringing services at LTA tournaments as well as equipment bearing the LTA kite mark.
Jamie Murray is already a Dunlop ambassador as well as having worked closely with the LTA. Of the partnership he says, ““Having top quality equipment is vital for any professional tennis player and Dunlop rackets have always served me well throughout my career. This looks like a great partnership and I’m sure Dunlop will provide a great service to the LTA and Tennis in Britain over the next three years.”
Scott Lloyd, LTA Chief Executive, said: “This is another exciting partnership and we’re looking forward to working with Dunlop – an organisation that shares our vision to open up tennis – over the next three years. Following the long-term AMC apparel deal we announced earlier this month, this is another example of British tennis’ appeal to high profile brands that produce quality products, and demonstrates how we are further enhancing our commercial programme to support tennis and padel in Britain.”
Frans Swinkels, Dunlop International Europe Ltd, Managing Director, said: “We are extremely proud to become the new Tennis & Padel Hardware Partner of the LTA, one of the most prestigious Tennis Associations across the European region. The partnership will allow us to showcase our complete range of Dunlop balls, rackets, bats and equipment, addressing the avid tennis and padel player throughout the UK.
“We look forward to supporting LTA Members, LTA Accredited Coaches and registered places to play during the term. Throughout the partnership we will work with the LTA to develop a range of equipment suitable for their national programmes, encouraging more junior and adult players on to the court. These programs build upon the overlapping values embodied within the LTA and Dunlop – tennis and padel are for all.”
You can view the full range of Dunlop tennis products at DunlopSports.com
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner