Djokovic’s racket gets an upgrade
You could argue that Novak Djokovic doesn’t need to make any improvements to his game, but his racket manufacturer has decided to upgrade his frame.
The latest HEAD Speed racket series now features the shock-absorbing Graphene Touch technology, which promises to deliver an unparalleled level of control without compromising on power.
The new-look frame also features a feather plumage pattern and a falcon head integrated into the Speed logo, a nod to Djokovic’s favourite animal.
The Speed Pro, MP, S and Lite models are on sale from September 23, while two more models will hit the shelves in January.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner