December digital issue of tennishead out now
Our digital magazine is free to download, and designed to give you a taste of what you can expect in the print magazine.
We’ve got stunning images from the Davis Cup final in Ghent, where Great Britain won the competition for the first time since 1936.
We pick out some of our highlights from a memorable 2015 season, while as the world’s best juniors battle it out at the Orange Bowl in Florida, Mats Merkel explains what he is looking out for as a talent scout at junior events.
Award-winning coach Craig O’Shannessy explains what tactics you should be employing to force your opponent into making errors.
And we take a closer look at HEAD’s new Radical range, which has received the Graphene XT treatment.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner