Daniil Medvedev headlines strong field in Rotterdam: All you need to know
Daniil Medvedev leads a packed field as he bids to win his first Rotterdam title alongside Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev.
The 47th edition of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament is the first ATP 500 event of the 2021 calendar, with four top 10 players in action and eager to add their names alongside past champions which include Jimmy Connors, Bjon Borg, Boris Becker and Roger Federer.
Medvedev will be making his fourth appearance at the event, whilst Stefanos Tsitsipas, wildcard Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev also join the fray in a stacked field.
Former World No 1 and 2009 champion Andy Murray and 2015 champion Stan Wawrinka feature, with Canadian Felix Auger-Aliassime, Karen Khachanov, Roberto Bautista Agut and David Goffin also in action.
Back to back Rotterdam champion Gael Monfils will not be competing at this year’s event.
Where is the tournament held?
The tournament is played at the Rotterdam Ahoy in Rotterdam.
What dates does the tournament run?
The tournament will run from 1-7 March 2021.
What court surface is the tournament played on?
The tournament is played on indoor hardcourts.
(1) Daniil Medvedev
(2) Stefanos Tsitsipas
(3) WC Alexander Zverev
(4) Andrey Rublev
(5) Roberto Bautista Agut
(6) David Goffin
(7) Felix Auger Aliassime
(8) Stan Wawrinka
Qualifying: Begins Saturday 27 Feb at 11am
Doubles final: Sunday, 7 March at 1pm
Singles final: Sunday, 7 March at 3:30pm
€ 980,580 (Total Financial Commitment: € 1,117,900)
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner