Andy Murray’s French Open kit
In the world’s fashion capital, Paris, Murray will be wearing monochrome from head to toe when he steps out on court at Roland Garros this year.
Wearing a white Raid T-shirt and black Launch Stretch shorts, together with his bespoke Under Armour Clutchfit Pursuit shoes, Murray is one of the favourites to lift the Coupe des Mousquetaires on June 5.
The world No.2 begins his French Open campaign against qualifier Radek Stepanek on Monday.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner