Win! Wilson RF Legacy balls
First there was the Roger Federer Autograph Wilson tennis racket and then in early 2017 Wilson launched the RF Legacy tennis ball to celebrate the 18-time Grand Slam champion.
The tin is designed with a photograph of the great player himself, alongside his signature and also includes a letter, handwritten by the Swiss himself.
It reads: “The one goal throughout my career is consistent excellence. This only comes from endless hours on the court and off, perfecting every aspect of my game, so I am at my best in the biggest moments.
“In that spirit I’ve also worked directly with Wilson to perfect my equipment. The RF Legacy ball is yet another product that lives up to that same expectation.”
The ball was professionally designed with every specification approved by Federer for durability, consistency and playability. Each ball bears an “RF” stamp.
You can find RF Legacy tennis balls at an exclusive number of retailers, but our friends at Wilson are offering one lucky tennishead reader the opportunity to win a case of these special balls. Yes, a whole case, containing 18 stylish tubes, each with four balls (that’s 72 balls), which can be used on all types of court surfaces.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below. The first name with the correct answer drawn from the RF cap will find 72 RF Legacy Tennis Balls flying their way. How cool is that?
There are four balls in a tube, what was Roger Federer’s fourth Grand Slam Championship win?
a) 2004 Wimbledon
b) 2004 US Open
c) 2005 Wimbledon
Closing date for entries is April 30. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner