Win MANTIS 295 II racket & bag
The MANTIS Pro 295 II won a tennishead racket award back in 2013 and with this second generation upgrade, the British brand has tweaked the racket’s balance to provide more power and swing weight. It proved popular in our 2016 reviews, with testers, who said they were not aware of the brand, but were impressed with how it played.
The Pro 295 II was called a “great all round racket” by one of our testers, who went on to say that the racket offered him “great power, good depth, nice weight of shot, great control and enough spin to keep the ball in.”
The Pro 295 II features the nifty grip system, called “the Custom Pallet Handle System” that allows players to change their grip size, and even the shape of the grip.
At 295g unstrung and with a 325mm balance the Pro 295 II is manoeuvrable and it has a 16×19 open string pattern, which is great for generating spin.
If you’d like to get your hands on one of the rackets as well a MANTIS six racket bag, then here is your chance.
Answer the simple question below and complete the form on the right hand side of this page
What is the unstrung weight of a MANTIS 295 II?
Closing date for entries is September 30. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner