Win a pair of Erke tennis shoes
Featuring Erke’s new E-bound technology, the Erke E-Bound – available in red, lime green and royal blue – is the ideal combination of stability and durability.
With an emphasis on research and development, the Chinese brand has developed E-bound, a high-density memory material in the sole that provides exceptional cushioning to reduce the level of impact on joints.
As well as a reinforced toe, the E-Bound shoe features a mesh upper coated in Hot Melt EVA that makes the shoe both breathable and waterproof.
Founded in China in 2000, Erke has expanded rapidly across Asia with its eye-catching designs. Erke was a Prestige Sponsor at the Shangai Rolex Masters 2016, won by new world No.1 Andy Murray.
For your chance to win this great prize, simply answer the question below by completing the form on the right hand side of this page.
What is the technology featured in Erke’s latest tennis shoe?
Available in men’s sizes 8, 8.5 and 9 only. Closing date for entries is December 11. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply.
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner