Win a pair of ASICS shoes
One of the most popular shoes on the professional tour, the ASICS Gel Solution Speed is the shoe of choice of the likes of Vasek Pospisil, Julia Goerges, Timea Bacsinzsky and Coco Vandeweghe.
Built for players looking for an extra competitive edge, the GEL cushioning technology developed by ASICS, enables you to play longer as your feet remain comfortable with both rearfoot and forefoot cushioning. Much like a running shoe, the technology means that your foot is protected from the shock of impact on court.
Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mould the heel, creating a personalised fit, and the Flexion fit technology means the top of your foot stays comfortable, but still has support.
The shoes come in a variety of colours, if you don’t fancy a brightly coloured shoe then perhaps cool white is what you are looking for. Whatever the colour, the technology that ASICS use in their shoes is second to none, so you can play to your maximum, without worrying about your feet!
For your chance to win a pair of ASICS Gel Solution Speed 3 shoes, simply answer the question below by filling in the form on the right hand side of this page.
Which of the following players does not wear the ASICS Gel Solution Speed 3 shoes?
a) Vasek Pospisil
b) Gael Monfils
c) Coco Vandeweghe
Closing date for entries is May 31. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner