Win a HEAD Instinct racket
The HEAD Instinct range of rackets are designed for effortless power. With a slightly thicker frame and even balance the range is suited to players of all levels, from improvers to advanced players. The Instinct MP weighs in at 300g unstrung and has a 100 square inch racket head size. It’s great for experienced players looking for a powerful racket.
Tomas Berdych endorses the range, which features a new frame construction. A specially designed cross section provides more stability and leads to a bigger sweet spot to deliver effortless power. It is also very comfortable to play with because the Graphene Touch technology allows you to feel the ball while experiencing fewer vibrations.
And as you let all these latest technologies improve your game, we think the midnight blue colourway is pretty eye-catching too.
For your chance to win this fantastic racket, simply answer the question below by filling in the form on the right hand side of this page.
Tomas Berdych endorses the HEAD Instinct range of rackets. What is the Czech’s highest career ranking to date?
Closing date for entries is April 30. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner