Step into Jo Konta’s shoes
Konta, who has been an ASICS ambassador since the spring of 2014, wears the ASICS Gel Resolution 7, the perfect shoe for players who dominate the baseline.
The Resolution range is ideal for players looking for stability and cushioning. Konta has been wearing the Resolution shoe in Melbourne in Diva Pink (below).
For your chance to win a pair, simply answer the question below by filling in the form on the right hand side of this page.
Who beat Johanna Konta in the 2016 Australian Open semi-finals?
a) Angelique Kerber
b) Victoria Azarenka
c) Serena Williams
Closing date for entries is February 28. No cash alternative will be provided. Tennishead terms and conditions apply
This competition is no longer open for entries. The winner has been drawn from all the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner