FREE, SEND TO A FRIEND: tennishead magazine (print) – March 2020
RECEIVE 1 MAGAZINE FOR YOURSELF + CHOOSE SOMEONE TO RECEIVE 1 FREE MAGAZINE
Purchase this product and you’ll receive this issue of tennishead print magazine for yourself PLUS we will send a FREE second copy of the magazine to another person/address of your choice. We’ve also reduced the price of tennishead to make it even better value!
Do you have a friend or family member that loves tennis but can’t leave the house during these difficult times? Maybe you know someone who is finding isolation very lonely or they are suffering financial hardship. This is tennishead’s way of making just a small gesture to help.
All you need to do is click “Add to basket” below which will add one copy of the magazine to your basket then, when you reach the checkout, you will be offered the chance to add a second copy for free with a different name and shipping address.
This issue features an in-depth look at the race to be crowned the greatest player of all time in gorgeous print quality with 164 pages of the best tennis content including exclusive interviews and amazing competitions
2020, issue 1, March
tennishead looks in detail at the quest to be the G.O.A.T with Novak Djokovic chasing down Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer.
Inside the magazine you’ll also find:
- The 900 club – Serial winners in the open era
- Patrick Mouratoglou’s exclusive column
- Sofia Kenin – Tough as teak
- Maria Sharapova retires – The ultimate professional
- 20 years on – Mary Pierce talks about her 2000 Roland Garros triumph
- Opinion – The fans love team competitions
- Reviews of the latest and best new rackets and shoes on the market
- Shot analysis – A detailed breakdown of why Stan Wawrinka’s slice backhand and Daniil Medvedev’s improvisation are so good
- 3 incredible competitions
- Exclusive interview with Gael Monfils
- Exclusive columns from Annabel Croft and Jez Green
- Statistical analysis from Dave Sammel on doubles and Craig O’Shannessy on the first serve
- The tennis tourist goes to Madrid