Pic of the Day: Milos Raonic
Raonic seed became the first Canadian to reach all four Grand Slam quarter-finals with a 6-4 6-3 5-7 4-6 6-3 victory over the No.4 seed and 2014 champion.
Raonic hit 24 aces and 82 winners as he held off a Wawrinka comeback to reach the last eight after three hours and 44 minutes. He will meet Gael Monfils in the quarter-finals after the Frenchman defeated Andrey Kuznetsov 7-5 3-6 6-3 7-6(4).
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner