November 2016 issue out now
Fresh from his victory in Stockholm last week – his first ATP title in nearly three years – Juan Martin Del Potro makes his debut on the cover of tennishead magazine. After nearly quitting the sport following a series of wrist operations, wins over the world’s top players this summer suggest that Delpo is back to his best – can he top a remarkable comeback by guiding Argentina to a first Davis Cup trophy?
In an exclusive interview with tennishead, Caroline Wozniacki reveals she has already set a date for her retirement, and reveals her plans for life once she hangs up her racket.
We talk to British No.2 Kyle Edmund on his breakthrough season, and his love of cars, while Karolina Pliskova reflects on a memorable summer after winning in Cincinnati, reaching the US Open final and climbing to a career high ranking of No.5.
Regular contributor Patrick Mouratoglou opens the doors on his new multi-million pound training base, while Mats Merkel gives an insight into what talent scouts are looking for when watching young players.
It’s less glamorous than spin and power, but gear editor Michael Beattie explains why comfort is the new big thing in racket technology, plus we take a look at how we might watch tennis in ten years’ time.
With stunning images from Shanghai, comprehensive results from the autumn and fantastic competitions, you won’t want to miss this issue.
For all this, and much, much more, get your hands on a copy of tennishead today. On sale in selected branches of Tesco, Sainsbury’s and WHSmith. Click here to subscribe.
Check out a preview of the magazine below – selected pages only
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner