NEW ISSUE: print magazine out now
Originally published on 07/12/17 00:00
Packed full of some of the best moments of 2017 as well as a look forward to what might be in store in 2018, there is so much to read in this 148-page special issue
- Exclusive interview with Roger Federer
- After one of the most extraordinary seasons of his career, Federer sat down with tennishead’s Michael Beattie to talk about the racket that helped him to change his game
- Caroline Wozniacki
- Six years ago Wozniacki was world No 1, and after a stunning year the 27-year-old is close to regaining that position. Will 2018 be the year she does it?
- Rafael Nadal
Back at World No 1, we take a look at the hard work and evolution of the Spaniard's game that enabled the return to the top
- WIN! A Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph racket, signed by Roger Federer, in our exclusive competition
- Savour some of the matches from the 2017 Grand Slams that told the story of this remarkable year in our sport
- Short sets and shot clocks – Is this the future of tennis?
- Denis Shapovalov leads the charge, as ten talented teenagers look set to take centre stage
And much more with expert coaching tips, an insider’s look at American tennis and a peek at five of the best academies in Europe…..all in one stunning beautifully produced magazine
Tennishead is available to buy at good retailers (price £7.99) or this very special issue can be included as part of an annual subscription (£36 for four issues) – both would make a great Christmas gift, to yourself or someone else who loves tennis
Call the Subscriptions hotline +44 20 8408 7148 or go to tennishead.net/shop
Hurry, this issue is HOT!