April 2016 issue on sale now
Andy Murray might be on the cover of the latest issue, but don’t let that fool you – this issue is equally packed with women’s tennis as well as Murray.
We’ve got an exclusive interview with Simona Halep on her relationship with new coach Darren Cahill, and we get to know talented Russian teenager Margarita Gasparyan.
Award-winning tennis writer Paul Newman assesses the status of the ‘Big Five’ and looks at the players likely to break their stranglehold on the majors.
Taylor Fritz tells us how life has changed since his remarkable rise in the last 12 months. Last February he was ranked No.937 in the world – and recently became a fixture in the top 100.
We look at how becoming more mindful has helped players like Johanna Konta make huge progress, and how small mental changes can make a big difference to your game at any level.
Serena Williams’ coach Patrick Mouratoglou picks his perfect tennis player, while there’s expert analysis from tennis analyst Craig O’Shannessy on why you’ve got your practice sessions all wrong.
We chat to Ivo Karlovic about his enormous grip size, and take a look into the future and speculate how tennis might have changed in 20 years.
For all this, and much, much more, get your hands on a copy of tennishead today. On sale in selected branches of Tesco, Sainsbury’s and WHSmith. Click here to subscribe.
Check out a preview of the magazine below – selected pages only
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner